10 Ways to Organize with Creative Memories Products
When someone mentions a Creative Memories party or product, most of us know what they are talking about. Creative Memories has been around since 1987 and although this world is turning all photos in digital media, they are keeping up with the times. And if you’re still like me, who actually likes printed photos, they still have great organizing tools. Brett Samuels, Creative Memories consultant in Oak Park, has put together this top ten list to help us keep our photos organized. Hope you enjoy them!
1. Corral your existing hardcopy photos into a Creative Memories power sort box. ($35) It safely holds 2400 photos and you can categorize them all!
2. Once your memory card is full – commit to printing your photos and putting them into an album or organize them digitally on your computer if you don’t want to print them.
3. Learn how to make a digital photo book! Get the free Story Book software at www.mycmsite.com/brettsamuels
4. Update a School Days album showcasing your child’s school photos, special artwork, memorabilia, and report cards.
5. Consider Memory Manager software from Creative Memories to organize all your digital photos. ($39)
6. Turn your photos into gifts, for example: a framed picture, digital picture frame or screened on mugs, shirts or calendars.
7. Take a moment to record your memories alongside the photos. It will mean so much more down the road.
8. Just begin! Even if you’re completely overwhelmed, take your most recent photos and make an album. Creative Memories offers slip-in style albums (Picfolio’s), Digital Photo Books (Storybooks) as well as traditional scrapbooks.
9. Keep your photos up on shelves in your home. Don’t lose them to flooding or high attic/basement humidity.
10. BACK UP YOUR DIGITAL PHOTOS ON TO A DISC (you know your computer will break down sometime…don’t lose your precious photos…these moments will not be repeated and cannot be replaced.)