Banishing Bathroom Clutter
7 Ideas to Make Your Mornings Hassle Free
- Get rid of bath and shower items you haven’t used in 6-12 months. I know you’ve heard this before: if you haven’t used them by now, you’re not going to use them at all.
- Tired of moving each perfume bottle or lotion out of the way to clean or dust? Display them on a tray. When it’s time to clean, just lift the tray.
- Only store items in the medicine cabinet that you use on a daily or weekly basis. By shifting excess elsewhere, that should leave you enough room for you what you use most often.
- If several people are using one bathroom and are fighting over a small space, suggest each person carry their own bathroom caddy to the bathroom.
- Don’t buy a pedestal sink if you can help it. I know some bathrooms are just too small for any other type of sink. But if you are able to switch a more functional sink base, do so.
- A slim rolling cart works well in a tight narrow bathroom. Here’s another version.
- Seeing a lot of wasted space underneath your sink? Try Rubbermaid’s Slide N Stack baskets. The variety of sizes offered are super handy and they can be used in the kitchen as well. Remember to measure before shopping!
This entry was posted in Bathrooms
. Bookmark the permalink